Zucchini Parmesan Chips
Perfectly golden-brown parmesan-crusted zucchini slices. So crispy, so good!
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add zucchini rounds to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve them warm with your favorite dipping sauce, such as our Healthy & Delicious Marinara Sauce