Veggie Lunch Wrap
If you think your kids won’t eat anything green- start with these! You will likely be surprised. Kids like these wraps from the beginning because we use veggies that aren’t too bitter and are usually acceptable to even picky eaters!
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese on each tortilla.
- Grate carrot and sprinkle on each tortilla.
- Slice cucumber super thin, using a veggie peeler or mandolin. Arrange cucumber slices on tortilla.
- Finally, shred the lettuce and divide among each tortilla. Wrap up tightly.
- Cover each wrap with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge to chill and hold its shape. Grill before serving, if desired.