This easy taco “pizza” is a hit with the whole family. With simple ingredients, you can whip up this filling meal in under 30 minutes!
- 16oz of your favorite brand pizza dough or crescent roll
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1-pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1–2 envelopes or 2–4 Tbsp taco seasoning, to taste
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- optional: avocado, taco sauce, green onions, black beans, black olives, jalapeño slices.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Unroll the dough and lay it out on a large greased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- While the base is baking, mix the softened cream cheese and sour cream together. Remove any lumps with a whisk. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Add a can of drained black beans, optional, for more protein if desired. Add the taco seasoning and 1/4 cups of water. Simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the pizza crust is finished baking, remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 3-5 minutes. Spread the sour cream/cream cheese mixture over the crust. Sprinkle the ground beef mixture evenly over the top, followed by lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and any other desired toppings.
- Cut into serving-size pieces and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for cold taco pizza to be served later.