Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
These super-flavorful, easy sheet pan chicken fajitas make a simple, trusty weeknight supper or quick and adaptable meal for a last-minute company—either way, it’s a winner.
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- Small flour tortillas, warmed, optional
- Avocado, optional
- Cilantro, optional
- Salsa or hot sauce, optional
- In a large bowl make a marinade using the taco seasoning, olive oil and lime juice.
- Toss the chicken, red onion and bell peppers together with the marinade. If you have time, allow to marinate, covered for 1 hour. If not, bake right away.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spread the chicken and vegetable mixture onto a rimmed sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until meat is cooked through. If you want to add some char to meat and veggies, broil for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas, salsa, guacamole, avocado, sour cream and fresh cilantro.