Peach Pie Cottage Cheese Bowls
This recipe is a delicious, high protein breakfast made with fresh, ripe summer peaches. These bowls are so delicious and will keep you satisfied! They are sure to make it into your weekly rotation.
- Olive oil spray
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped shelled pistachios
- Drizzle of honey, optional
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with oil.
- Add the peaches, brown sugar, and cinnamon and mix to combine. Leave undisturbed and cook for 1 minute. Mix and cook an additional minute. Transfer to bowl or plate and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Scoop 1 cup of cottage cheese into 2 bowls.
- Top each bowl with ½the peaches and 1 tablespoon each of pistachios. Drizzle with honey, if desired.