Patriotic Party Dip
When you are throwing a party or celebration for a larger group, something that is always popular and feeds a lot of people is a layered dip. Plus, you can pack on the veggies! This recipe is perfect for a healthy and pretty appetizer for the Fourth celebration next weekend!
- 2 cans of vegetarian refried beans
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups guacamole
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups yogurt mix = 4 oz cream cheese + 1 cup plain Greek yogurt + 2-3 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Colby or Monterrey Jack are perfect)
- 1/2 can black olives
- 2 cups sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
- Layer ingredients in the order listed on a 12×18 tray or pan.
- Serve with corn or tortilla chips.