One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
This one pan roasted chicken and potatoes recipe is not only full of flavor, but so easy to make. Perfect for midweek lunch or dinner! Add more vegetables such as green beans, butternut squash, carrots, broccoli etc. (whatever you have on your fridge or pantry, be creative!) for a more wholesome meal.
- 4-5 Potatoes, quartered
- 2 lb. chicken thighs and legs, bone in and skin on
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5-6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- fresh Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- In a large bowl mix olive oil and all the spices. Place chicken in the bowl and mix until well coated. Cover the bowl and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a large baking pan or baking sheet. Set aside.
- Cut potatoes into quarters. Place in a large bowl, add salt, rosemary and olive oil, toss all together.
- Spread the potatoes in the pan, add marinated chicken, whole garlic cloves (with the peel), onion chunks and few more rosemary
- Roast for about 1 hour, until chicken is fully cooked, and potatoes are golden brown.