Muffin Tin Pot Pie
Muffin tin recipes can be a great way to serve your favorite dishes in fun, bite sized portions. Plus, it is a great recipe to get your kiddos to start cooking along with you, with easy prep and minimal exposure to heat.
- 1 batch of crescent dough
- 1 ½ cups of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables
- 1 cup of cubed chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lay your crescent dough flat then use a 3-inch cookie cutter to make round shapes. Lay the round dough shapes in the muffin pan and press along the bottom & sides.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, with 1 cup of cubed chicken and 1 cup of mixed vegetables in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the filling mix into the cups with about 1-2 tablespoons per cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet for 3-5 minutes.