Mini Baked Omelet Bites
These mini baked omelet bites are super filling and a great way to start your kids’ day on the right foot. Perfect for kids who don’t have a huge appetite in the morning and just need a small bite packed with a lot of nutrition!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 small potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup peas frozen
- 1/2 medium bell pepper finely diced
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Place olive oil in a skillet and add potatoes. Stir for a few minutes until the potatoes begin to soften.
- Add peas and peppers to potatoes and stir with the potatoes for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the potato mixture into a greased bread pan.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and add milk, salt and pepper. Whisk until mixed. Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake entire loaf in oven at 350°F for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven when eggs are cooked through and knife comes out clean.
- Turn loaf onto a cutting board and cut slices from the baked omelet. Cut in half again so you have mini squares.