These simple-to-make Mexican Pinwheels are rolled up with chicken, cream cheese, salsa, fresh herbs, and spices for a kid-friendly lunch with a southwestern flair.
- 8-ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2-ounce cheddar cheese
- 1-pound rotisserie chicken
- 3 stalk green onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 sliced avocados
- 1 cup of baby spinach, chopped
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- Put seven first ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread some of the spread onto the entire surface of one of the tortillas
- On top of the spread, place 1 layer of the sliced avocado and ¼ of the spinach and roll it up tightly. Continue with the rest of the tortillas the same way.
- Cut the rolled-up tortillas into 2-inch sections. They are a little easier to cut when they have chilled in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!