Mediterranean Tuna-Spinach Salad
This tuna salad recipe gets an upgrade with olives and a tahini dressing. Served over baby spinach, this is the perfect easy and light lunch or dinner salad.
- 1 ½ tablespoon tahini
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoon water
- 1 5-ounce can chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 4 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium orange, peeled or sliced
- Whisk tahini, lemon juice and water together in a bowl.
- Add tuna, olives and parsley; stir to combine.
- Serve the tuna salad over 2 cups of spinach, with the orange on the side.