High Protein Strawberry Mousse
Naturally sweet and amazingly creamy, this High Protein Strawberry Mousse tastes like homemade strawberry ice cream with a boost of protein to keep you satisfied!
- 1 cup strawberry puree (10-12 medium strawberries)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 medium egg whites
- Blend strawberries in a blender until smooth. Stir in honey. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites with lemon juice with a hand mixer until they form stiff peaks.
- In a stand mixer or another medium bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in Greek yogurt and strawberry puree.
- Lastly, very gently fold in whipped egg whites trying not to break the air bubbles. Place in the fridge for 3 hours or until thickened and set.
- Spoon into individual containers and serve!