Healthy Flax Seed Crackers
These flax seed crackers are so healthy and easy to make! They are great as a snack, with hummus or cheese, if you feel like something sweet, spread some jam on them or honey!
- 2 cups of Flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 cups of Water
- Other spices if desired
- In a large bowl, mix raw flax seeds, salt, oregano, other spices if desired and water.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 250°F. line a baking pan with parchment paper or silicone pastry mat.
- Stir the flax seed mixture, then pout onto the baking tray. Thinly spread the batter, then score using a knife into small rectangles.
- Bake the crackers until dark and firm to touch, about 1¾ After 30 minutes, take the crackers out and score them again.
- Cut/break the crackers into your preferred shape, at the place you made the first cut.
- Allow to cool completely.