Healthy Broccoli Oatmeal Patties
This recipe is all about taking the things we love most about baked oatmeal, customizing it for every eater in your kitchen, and turning it into a grab-and-go breakfast or snack.
- 1lb broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 bunch parsley (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour or any other flour
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the patties: preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and transfer to a food processor.
- To the food processor add onion, garlic and parsley. Process until crumbly, do not over process. If your food processor too small, do it in two batches.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add oats, coconut flour, egg, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix until well combined.
- Shape into patties, arrange the patties on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush the patties lightly with olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce: grate the cucumber, transfer to a bowl, add a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, mix and set aside to release its liquids.
- Serve the patties with our Super Healthy Dipping Sauce and enjoy!