Easy Crock-pot Ravioli
This easy ravioli recipe is a wonderful family-dinner dish and made super simply in the crock-pot! Packed with flavor and nutrients the kids and adults will be asking for seconds!
- 25 oz bag of frozen ravioli
- 1-24 Ounce jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce or use 3 cups of our Healthy & Delicious Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese
- Pour the bag of ravioli into your crock-pot.
- Add all the vegetables, minus the peas.
- Top with the jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Cook on high for 2:30 hours. Open, add the peas and cook for another 30min.
- Once cooked through top with shredded cheese and optional basil.