Easy Blueberry and Ricotta Muffins
These blueberry and ricotta muffins are very easy to make, so delicious and so fluffy. Plus, you can bake and freeze for the crazy busy mornings!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1¼ cups fresh/frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp orange zest (on lemon zest)
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl add all dry ingredients and mix.
- In another large bowl add ricotta and eggs (1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition), add all liquid ingredients and stir.
- Gently fold the dry mixture into the liquid mixture using a rubber spatula then fold blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin molds.
- Bake 20-30 min, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15-20 minutes.