Delicious Zucchini Pizza Crust
Absolutely delicious low carb zucchini pizza crust made with almond flour! This easy zucchini pizza crust recipe itself is gluten free, paleo-friendly, dairy free and a great way to use up zucchini. It holds up well and can be topped any veggies, cheeses or meats you’d like. Ready in only 30 minutes!
- 1/2 cup almond flour, plus more for dusting
- 2 medium zucchinis (about 2 cups, shredded)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fine sea salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450°F with racks in the top and bottom positions. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and dust it with almond flour.
- Lay out a large piece of cheesecloth or a clean kitchen towel and, using a box grater, grate the zucchini onto the towel. Gather the sides of the cheesecloth or towel and squeeze out excess liquid over the sink. Put the zucchini in a large bowl.
- Beat 2 eggs and add them to the bowl, along with the almond flour, oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Mix well until it takes on a dough-like texture. If the mixture is too wet, add a tablespoon or two more almond flour.
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and form it into a 10-inch round or two 5-inch rounds. Lightly spray the crust(s) with cooking spray and bake on the lower rack of the oven for about 15 minutes, until the edges are browned and the crust is firm.
- Add your favorite toppings and bake for about 7-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.