Creamy Broccoli Pasta
This creamy broccoli pasta is super easy recipe and it takes only 20 minutes to make it. The combination of broccoli, cheese and pasta is absolutely amazing.
- 3 Broccoli head heads (about 25oz)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- 10oz Spaghetti or any pasta of your choice
- Fill a large pot with water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and bring to a boil. When boiling, add the chopped broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli and divide into 3/4 and 1/4.
- To the same pot add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile make the sauce: in a large pan heat olive oil over medium heat. add crushed garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add 3/4 of the blanched broccoli and cook for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water and blend into smooth puree.
- Put the pan back to medium heat, add the remaining broccoli chunks, salt, black pepper and drained pasta. Add 1/4 cup of pasta cooking water and toss to combined.
- Add grated cheese and toss until melted and creamy. Add more pasta cooking water as needed.