These no-bake, healthy Coconut Snowballs are easy and delicious! Make this pretty holiday dessert to share with friends and family at your next holiday gathering.
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Melt the coconut oil and place it with 1 cup of the shredded coconut in a food processor. Process on high speed, scraping down the sides periodically until it reaches a paste-like consistency. (It does not have to be completely smooth like coconut butter; some texture is good.)
- Add the honey, coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and process until well combined. Add 1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons of shredded coconut and pulse until just combined.
- Shape the mixture into 12 (1-inch) balls and coat with the remaining 2 Tablespoons of shredded coconut. Refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 5 days. Eat cold or bring to room temperature before eating, depending on personal preference.
- Makes 12 Coconut Snowballs.
- Swap the honey with pure maple syrup to make them vegan.