Chicken Cauliflower Rice
If you are looking for a healthy, easy and delicious recipe, this chicken cauliflower recipe is for you!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 14oz Chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- Black pepper
- ½ cup red bell peppers, cut in small cubes
- ½ cup fresh or frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 springs Green onion
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets/Chunks. Working in batches, place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse (in 1-2 second pulses) until the cauliflower has the texture of rice or couscous – don’t over process or it will get mushy. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan, add chopped onion, crushed garlic, and sauté for 5-6 minutes. Add chicken breast chunks, season with salt, pepper. Cook for about 4-5 minutes until the chicken cooked through. Add peas and bell peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Add cauliflower “rice”. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes, until the cauliflower has softened. Don’t overcook it. Turn the heat off and add chopped green onion.