These broccoli poppers are gooey and cheesy on the inside, with a crunch on the outside and make eating broccoli super delicious.
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/2 cup, crumbs Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- Place broccoli in a food processor and pulse into tiny pieces. (You can also chop with a knife)
- Steam your broccoli for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Squeeze out the excess water by pressing on the broccoli with a towel. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to you bowl except for Panko, and mix.
- Scoop out tablespoon size balls of the mixture and roll in Panko. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or sprayed.
- Bake at 350°F, for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce, here is our Super Healthy Dipping Sauce for inspiration.