Baked Carrot Fries
These baked carrot fries are easy to make, very delicious, and much healthier than the traditional fries. They can be a great and easy side dish or appetizer when you don’t have much time to cook. Serve them with our healthy dipping sauce and enjoy!
- 3 medium-large carrots
- 1½ tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice the top and bottom off of carrots then slice them in half, slice each half, slice each half in half lengthwise, then slice each half into thirds lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, mix carrots, oil, parmesan and spices. Toss until well coated.
- Spread in one layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until carrots are soft and starting to get slightly crispy.
- Serve hot, with your favorite dipping sauce!