Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls
You will be surprised how easy it is to make these delicious broccoli cheese balls. Dip them in our Healthy Dipping Sauce healthy for a PERFECT flavor combination!
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Finely chop broccoli florets, transfer into a large bowl.
- Add shredded cheddar, breadcrumbs, oregano, salt, pepper, chopped onion, garlic, chopped parsley, eggs and olive oil. Mix until well combined.
- Shape into balls, place them on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.