4 Ingredient Mini Chicken Pot Pies
A bite sized twist to a classic comfort food recipe. Make these easy individual mini chicken pot pies with just four ingredients plus a muffin tin and its perfect for toddlers and adults alike!
- Crescent dough – Store bought
- 1 cup of chopped pre-cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup of canned cream of chicken
- Thawed garden vegetables
- Chicken seasoning or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix chicken, cream of chicken and sprinkle a little chicken seasoning or salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a glass or cookie cutter, carve out circles of crescent dough.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and carefully place dough in each circle.
- Add chicken mixture into each circle.
- Using the leftover dough, cut strips and place it on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, check at 15 minutes for desired brownness.