30-Minute Vegetarian “Meatballs”
With cauliflower, quinoa, brown rice, garlic, and spices. This SUPER versatile recipe makes a huge batch so you can stockpile them in your freezer for easy meals later!
- 3 cups cauliflower florets (roughly 1 head of cauliflower)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa and/or brown rice (seasoned with garlic and salt)
- 3/4 cups of a “dry ingredient” like oat flour, almond meal, breadcrumbs, etc.
- 4 eggs
- 1 heaping tablespoon spices (chili powder, paprika, and/or cumin will work)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a frying pan with a thin coating
- Cook the cauliflower florets in a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes, till fork-tender. Drain well.
- Pulse the quinoa and cauliflower through a food processor until semi-smooth (see pictures for texture). Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl and combine with all other ingredients. Stir until everything is incorporated.
- Roll into small balls (about one heaping tablespoon per ball).
- Serve with any sauce you like, such as our Healthy & Delicious Marinara Sauce, salads, bowls, or freeze for later!