Warm Banana Roll-Ups
Bananas are a naturally sweet fruit and combined with a warm tortilla, smooth cream cheese and a little honey and cinnamon make a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert!
- 1/2 cup of low fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 medium bananas
- 3 medium whole wheat tortilla
- Mix cream cheese, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Spread on the tortilla.
- Place a whole banana on the tortilla and roll up.
- Place on a hot griddle or pan. Grill until golden on both sides.
- Slice into small rounds and serve with toothpicks. You can also slice in half and eat it like a burrito.