Tuna & Avocado Wrap
Here is a fun healthy lunch idea: Delicious Spicy Tuna Avocado Wraps that are light and fresh, full of flavor and only take about 5 minutes to make!
- 2 (5 oz.) cans of Solid White Albacore Tuna in water, drained
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha (red chili and garlic sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 heaping cups leafy green lettuce
- 1-cup matchstick carrots
- 4 (10 inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mash together tuna and avocado until combined. Add in the rest of the ingredients through the salt and pepper, mixing well.
- To assemble, top each tortilla with ½ cup leafy greens, ¼ cup matchstick carrots and divide the tuna mixture evenly among the wraps. Tightly roll up the tortilla, slice and enjoy!