Time Saving Veggies Omelet
These omelets are an easy way to make breakfast for your whole family! Top with your desired toppings, and bake! Then you roll it up and slice for the kids to enjoy.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of white mushrooms sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450. Blend eggs, milk, and flour in a blender until smooth. Pour in a 13X9 well greased pan.
- Add diced vegetables such as mushroom or peppers. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes.
- When the eggs are cooked through, top with cheese.
- Roll up starting with the short end of the pan. Place on platter and slice.