Super Nutritious Pizza Sauce
Our Pizza Sauce Recipe is crazy fast to make and is packed with extras for maximum nutrition and flavor!
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 cup of spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 1/4 cup of canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1/2 teaspoon – oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Peel and slice carrots thinly. Add to a small microwave safe dish with enough water to cover the carrots. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until they have softened enough to blend with other ingredients.
- Add sauce, carrots, spinach, drained beans and seasonings to a blender. Mix until smooth.