Prepare to be obsessed with these easy Summer flavored Pumpkin Muffins that are so soft and fluffy, super moist and packed with healthy nutrients!
No Fall flavors here, your kids will never know there are veggies hidden in these little pieces of sunshine!
- 24 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup of whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ of teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cup of canned pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- ¼ tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup pumpkin seed kernels
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl; add salt, stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except pumpkin seeds.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix gently until just barely mixed together.
- Place an even amount of batter into each muffin cup, sprinkle each with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.