Sour Patch Grapes
You won’t believe how much these grapes taste like the actual candy. These are a fun, delicious desert or snack option to refresh your children’s summer days!
- 1 1/2 lb. green grapes
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 package cherry Jell-O (3 oz.)
- 1 package orange Jell-O (3 oz.)
- 1 package lemon Jell-O (3 oz.)
- 1 package lime Jell-O (3 oz.)
- Place each Jell-O flavor in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Set aside.
- Remove grapes from stems and rinse in a colander, shaking the colander to remove any excess water (grapes should be damp, not dripping wet). Spritz with lemon juice, tossing the grapes to lightly coat them.
- Place a handful in each bag, sealing and shaking to coat.
- Remove from resealable bags, plate and serve.