Multicolor pasta is mixed with chicken, beans, and vegetables to make this quick complete meal.
- 6 ounces dried multi-color rotini
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 15 ounce can no-salt-added cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, saute chicken in olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 12 minutes or until done, turning once halfway through. Cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet, stirring for about 4 minutes or until tender. Mix in chicken and remaining ingredients; heat through. Remove from stove and gently stir in pasta.