Quinoa Pizza Bites
These power packed little pizza bites are loaded with balanced protein, antioxidant rich veggies, and with a big pizza flavor, the kids will never know!
- 1 cup cooked and cooled quinoa (You can make this part days in advance or use leftover quinoa from dinner)
- 2 cups cooked and cooled cauliflower florets, pureed (You will need about half a head of cauliflower. I steamed mine for 15 minutes while my quinoa was cooking. You can make this part days in advance or use leftover cauliflower from dinner)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup white rice flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. Marinara sauce (use our Healthy Marinara Recipe)
- 2 tbsp. Onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- More Marinara sauce (for dipping)
- Optional freshly grated Parmesan cheese and/or basil for garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Gently roll about 1-inch balls and set them in a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. You can garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and basil if you wish and use our Health Marinara Sauce for dipping!