One Pot Veggie Yakisoba
This recipe is not only incredibly easy to make, it will knock the socks off your family. It is a fresh, made from scratch kind of meal that will take you less than 20 minutes.
- 2 cup cabbage
- 2 medium carrot
- ½ medium red bell pepper
- ½ medium onion
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 10-oz of fresh soba noodles
- 3 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoon of water
- ½ teaspoon ginger root paste
- 1 clove garlic
- Chop Veggies. Carrots and red bell pepper – julienne. Slice onions thin. Chop broccoli into small bite size pieces. Dice cabbage and green onion.
- Heat a large sauté pan or wok with a small amount of oil. Add veggies and sauté until crisp tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the Yakisoba sauce by adding the water, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, fresh ginger and garlic.
- Combine soba noodles with veggies and sauce in your pan. Use kitchen tongs to incorporate everything together.
- Continue cooking until veggies have softened to your preference and the sauce has thickened a bit.
- If you like more sauce, you can always make and add more. Serve warm!