Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
These blueberry lemon cookies are a little bit of sweet with little bit of kick! They’re really easy to make and only require one bowl. And, they’re all freezer friendly so you can always have a stash on hand. They’re great for snacks too!
- 2 ½ cups old fashioned oats
- ¾ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup dried blueberries (you could also use fresh)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 ° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and stir. Next, add all remaining ingredients and mix again until everything is combined.
- Use a ¼ cup scoop to scoop the batter onto the parchment paper. Pat the tops down a little and bake cookies for 15-17 minutes, until firm and cooked through. Let cool on a wire rack before eating.