Kid Friendly Caesar Salad
This simple homemade Caesar salad dressing is made without anchovies and has no raw eggs, so it’s kid-friendly and picky-eater approved!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice about 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cooked egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to blender or food processor.
- Blend for about 10 seconds until smooth. Taste for seasoning.
- Store in glass or plastic container.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.