Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan is an easy and fast way to make this Italian cuisine staple! The chicken is moist, juicy and tender. This 30-minute dinner will be a weeknight favorite!!!
- ½ cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 large egg white
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1lb chicken breast
- 24 oz tomato sauce (click here for our Healthy & Delicious Marinara Sauce recipe)
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the egg, almond milk, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Whisk to fully combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together then add to wet ingredients. Stir together until fully combined. Scoop out by 2-3 tablespoons full, into the donut mold. This should fill each mold 2/3 full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Mix chocolate chips with avocado oil in a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time. Once it is smooth, dip the top of each donut into the glaze and allow the excess to drip off.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden the glaze.