These Broccoli bites are a great veggie side dish or a snack! As a bonus, it is also a great source of Folate, fiber (1 gram for every 10 calories!), and even protein. If your kids aren’t keen on broccoli yet, making these and call them “Hulk food” might be just the dish that turns them!
- 2 cup of broccoli florets
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 ounce of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Steam broccoli just until fork-tender.
- Add broccoli, egg, salt, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan to a food processor; blend just until finely chopped. Using 1 tablespoon at a time, form into balls.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Drop balls of broccoli mixture into hot oil, flattening with a spatula. Cook both sides until crispy.
- Serve warm.
- Suggestion for serving: Try our delicious “Super Healthy Dipping Sauce” recipe!