Homemade Gluten Free Animal Crackers
Looking for an allergy-friendly cookie recipe? Look no further than these yummy “animal crackers” that are homemade, full of nutrients, and taste great.
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup of flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of water
- Place shelled sunflower seeds in a food processor or blender. Grind until it’s the texture of coarse meal.
- Place seed meal into a bowl and add remaining ingredients and stir with a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Spoon batter onto wax paper. Cover with wax paper and roll out with rolling pin until 1/4-1/8th inch thick. Cut out shapes.
- Place shapes on greased cookie sheet. Bake in 300 degrees oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Delicious served with sweetened yogurt.