Healthy Turkey Panini
This heart healthy turkey panini is the perfect meal for turkey leftovers! Red onion, garlic, and spinach makes this lunch even better.
- 8 oz bread, multi-grain
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar, balsamic
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 slices of turkey breast, deli style
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- ½ medium onion, red
- 3 cups of spinach
- Mince garlic and slice red onion.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread.
- Place bread, oil side facing out, onto a hot Panini pan.
- Stack turkey, cheese, onion, and spinach on bread.
- Place a second slice of bread on top of the filling.
- Cook until bread is grilled, and cheese is melted.