Healthy Chicken Salad
This easy and healthy chicken salad recipe is lightened up and packed with flavor- in just 15 minutes for lunch at home or away!
- 3 cup of rotisserie chicken (or any leftover cooked chicken you may have)
- 1 cup of red grapes
- 2 stalk of celery
- 2 stalk of green onion
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup of light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
*Serve With: 6 medium whole-wheat tortilla and 2 cup of lettuce
- Shred chicken and place into a mixing bowl. Slice grapes into quarters; dice celery and green onions. Add to chicken.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, dill, juice of the lemon, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to the chicken along with the seeds. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread chicken salad onto tortillas, top with lettuce, roll tightly and slice in half.