Easy Homemade Chicken Nuggets
These are perfect for little ones as the texture is soft like the processed nuggets we all know well (the reason why processed nuggets are so popular among little kids is because they are so easy to chew and eat!)
Want to cut off all the excess salt, fat and chemicals? Well, problem solved!
Here is how you make your own super easy ‘Un-Processed’ nuggets.
- ½ pound of chicken breast
- 1 large egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup of plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- Boil five ounces of chicken breast for 20 minutes in water.
- In a blender, blend together cooked chicken breast, 1 egg and salt.
- Pack small balls of the meat mixture into cookie cutters and roll in breadcrumbs. Shapes are optional (dinosaur is an all time favorite.), you can also make them into balls instead of shapes if no cookie cutters are available.
- Place shapes (or balls) onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle with a little butter to make them crispier.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. Flip halfway through if you want both sides crispy. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (optional).