Dairy Free Coconut Yogurt
Great option for the dairy free and AIP diet adept Mommas! All you need are 2 ingredients and an instant cooker with a yogurt program.
- 2 cans coconut cream 27 fluid ounces – make sure it is guar gum free – Click here to order them online (This was the best price we found for this product., you will also find it at your local Whole Foods Market.)
- 4 capsules probiotic
- Pour coconut cream into Instant Pot. Put the lid on, then click the “Yogurt” button and use the “Adjust” button until “boil” is displayed.
- When the boil temperature has been reached, the Instant Pot will beep. At that time, open the lid and check the temperature. Once it reaches 115°F, empty the powder from the probiotic capsules into the pot. Stir the powder into the coconut cream using a whisk.
- Place lid back on Instant Pot and push the “Yogurt” button again. Use the “+” or “-“ buttons to adjust the culture time. Anywhere from 15 to 18 hrs will work.
- Open the lid. (the yogurt will look thin, but it thickens up in the refrigerator). Just pour it into a glass container with a lid and let it chill for a day.