Chocolate Zucchini Cake
The kids will never know there are vegetables in this cake! Moist, chocolatey and super EASY to bake!
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch-baking pan or a bunt baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix well the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add the eggs and oil mix to the dry ingredients.
- Fold in zucchini until it’s evenly distributed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. If you desire, cover the cake with chocolate icing after it’s cool.