Chicken Pesto Kebobs
Make these yummy Chicken Pesto Kebobs with your kids for dinner tonight! Small bite size pieces that kids love to assemble themselves.
- 3 cup of tortellini pasta
- 1/2 cup of pesto
- 2 medium red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 6 pieces of cooked Chicken Tenders
- 15 wooden skewers
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain water and return to the pan. Add pesto sauce and stir well.
- Chop bell peppers into bite sized pieces and add to a large skillet with the olive oil and the mushrooms. Sauté over medium heat until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes. Add pasta with pesto to pan and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Cube cooked chicken into bite sized pieces
- Once cooled enough to handle, skewer pasta, veggies and chicken in any order you want! The kids can even help to make their own!
- Serve warm or cold. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.