Chicken Parmesan Rice Casserole
You only need 10 minutes to prepare this Chicken Rice Casserole — an easy dinner that cooks in one dish — and the kids love it! With all the flavors of chicken Parm in one easy dish!
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 ½ cups of store bought or homemade marinara sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 4 oz or 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a large saucepan, place the oil and bring to a high heat to warm. Add the garlic, sauté for 1 minute, or until it starts to turn a golden color (not brown)
- Add the sauce and the cooked rice and mix well. Remove from heat and transfer to refractory.
- Sprinkle both grated cheeses and oregano over the surface and bake in medium oven (350°F) until surface is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.