Cheesy Roasted Cabbage
Quick prep and amazing flavor! Parmesan roasted cabbage wedges are the perfect side dish any night of the week for the whole family!
- 1 medium white cabbage
- 4 tablespoons of canola or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- Cut the cabbage in half and then quarters, slice out the core to discard (or put into the compost), and then cut the cabbage quarters into 1 to 1.5-inch wedges.
- Place the wedges onto a Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with the oil of your choice.
- Sprinkle sea salt and pepper and put about a tablespoon or so of freshly grated Parmesan cheese on each wedge and then roast in a 425° oven for 25 minutes.