A mash-up featuring two kids’ favorites. Success guaranteed!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 of chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of chopped pickles
- Ketchup and Mustard (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add ground beef and season with onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir occasionally and break up meat with a wooden spoon. Cook until no pink remains.
- Drain and return to heat. Add slices of cheddar and cover until melted, about 4 minutes.
- Scoop meat and cheese mixture into whole wheat flour tortillas.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles.
- Add ketchup and mustard, optional.