These Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Tots are a totally delicious way to eat veggies! They are the perfect little healthy snack or as a side dish. Bake or freeze the tots on a baking sheet until firm, transfer to a plastic bag, and store until ready to bake.
- 16 oz. cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 minced large cloves garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Aggressively season it with salt. Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain and finely chop the cooked cauliflower.
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg, breadcrumbs, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Shape the mixture into tot shapes and spread them evenly on the sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400°F. Flip and then bake for an additional 10 minutes on the other side until golden brown.