This combination is the perfect amount sweet, with just the right combination of whole foods to keep your kids satisfied and mentally alert until lunch. You can eat this breakfast pizza cold, or place the whole pizza in the oven to warm it through.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, low fat
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon of milk
- 2 large whole-wheat naan
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 1/4 cup of toasted sunflower seeds
- Add cream cheese, honey, vanilla and milk to a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer or stand-up mixer, blend until smooth.
- Spread onto naan bread and top with berries and seeds.
*Note: Thawed frozen berries will work if fresh are not available.